1 – How would you describe your music?
“I’ll describe my music as Pop with different combinations of genres. I usually call myself a multi-genre artist.”
2. What/who inspired you to be apart of the music industry?
“My inspiration came through my mum cause she introduced me to music through dancing which was my first love. Afterwards she always watched MTV music in which I discovered Destiny’s child, Aaliyah Christina Milian, Pussycat Dolls, Willow Smith, Rihanna, Alicia Keys and Beyonce etc. All these artists inspired me to be part of the music industry.”
3. What song did you enjoy making the most from your EP ‘Introduction’?
“Truly I’ll say it’s Party because I really was just feeling it to write a party song and I had the melody stuck in my head for days to create the song. Party is an Afro pop genre.”
4. What is your favourite thing about your hometown?
“In my hometown Thessaloniki my favourite thing or place is the Port which is called Limani. It has always been my favourite place either to write my songs or just see the beautiful view of the sea and the sky.”
5. What are your hobbies besides music?
“Well, I love baking cakes especially carrot cakes and cookies.”
6. What is your favourite song at the moment?
“For now I’ll say 2 songs are my favourite which is my song Ups & Downs and Mercy by Adekunle Gold.“
7. Who would your dream collaboration be with?
“Sza, Lauryn Hill, Beyonce, Rihanna, Doja Cat, Tobe Nwigwe.”